The Immunologist role is a critical role within our company. It requires a broad and solid understanding of the immune system combined with leadership skills. The Immunologist is our interface with the client and essentially the face of our company.
You will be joining our expanding diverse, creative and fun team of biologists, software engineers, computer scientists and bioinformaticians.
- Work closely with the pharma scientists to define the key deliverables of the project
- You will have to quickly learn the biology around the program and become our top expert on that topic
- Perform data interpretation and analysis from a biologist’s perspective
- Build a plan with an internal team and guide them through the project, the questions, the data and interpretation of the output
- Administrative and scientific leadership, including presenting the progress of the project and deliver reports to the clients
- PhD in Immunology
- 3+ years post PhD experience in the immunology field
- 3+ years of experience working with a team
- Very strong communication skills in English
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in supporting pharma R&D projects
- Experience in high dimensional data interpretation
- Experience with multiple omics technologies
- Management experience