AI Product Manager
About The Position
The product manager will build end-to-end, B2B Enterprise products that provide solutions for real-world pharma questions. We are looking for a passionate, data-driven product manager to take part in creating the next generation of our AI disease models, and own the challenge of productizing our machine learning tools.
- Understanding the needs of our customers managing continuous, direct interaction with management, marketing, sales, and alliance team.
- Characterizing and designing components of CytoReason’s AI disease models.
- Full ownership of the definition, monitoring, and analyzing quality measures to ensure the models produce biologically meaningful results.
- Working with R&D, and scientific teams to make all this happen.
- At least 3 years experience as a Product Manager in Hitech
- Experience with system engineering aspects
- Relevant education in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience with Enterprise B2B customers
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Data-driven, experience with KPI's
- Experience in omics data analysis
- Comfort in working with bioinformatics methods and biological research
- Experience in R