Associate Project Manager
About The Position
In this position, you will report to the Director of Project Management of the Science Operations. You will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and achieve all deliverables.
You will plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
• Following the assigned project scope, timelines and deliverables, including involvement in the planning phases and creating and owning the integrated work plan
• Tracking the project milestones and aligning them with company’s development plans using Jira to help dictate development priorities.
• Perform quality control and follow-up on products of other teams.
• Writing and building work plans.
• Integration with the relevant interfaces, stakeholders and factors involved during the project’s life within the company.
• Academic degree in Life Science / Bioinformatics or in relevant areas.
• 2+ years' experience as a project manager/scientific role within a rapidly growing company.
• Organized, methodological, and detailed oriented.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Fluent English.
• Highly proficient at managing several projects and tasks, in parallel.
• Proactive, independent, self-starter with multi-cultural experience.
• Experience as a project manager/PMO, working with gantts and/or task management tools
• MSc in Life Science / Bioinformatics /Immunology
• 3+ years of experience working with a team
• Experience or knowledge related to immunology, inflammatory/immune disease and/or immune oncology